Kay Michaels: No Life 'Til Leather (Woman)
BODA SKINS signature Kay Michaels has now collaborated with one of the world’s most iconic rock bands, Metallica. Now celebrating 40 years of their career, our world-renowned leather jacket has been reimagined, introducing Metallica’s 'No Life 'Til Leather' design, nodding to their 1982-released record. This design captures the earlier stages of the bands career, with this album being the door-opener for worldwide success. Handcrafted using our signature premium lambs leather, this design captures the true authenticity of vintage biker culture.
The Kay Michaels continues to evolve, however its distinctive details still remain. Featuring its asymmetrical zip, quilting details and slanted pockets, it’s combined with its contrasting pop-colour trims, giving it an edge that will remain iconic for a lifetime.
translation missing: zh-TW.products.product.fit
Fits true to size.
This fitted jacket with soft supple leather is intended for a comfortable slim fit.
If you would like to layer this up, then we recommend purchasing the next size up.
View size guide for detailed measurements
translation missing: zh-TW.products.product.features
- External: 100% Lambs Leather Thickness 0.7-0.8mm
- Body Lining: 100% Printed Viscose Twill
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
- Upgraded exclusive premium brushed silver branded hardware and zip pullers
- Signature biker panelling
- Outer functional zip pockets
- Functional epualettes on shoulders
- Adjustable zipped cuffs
- Adjustable side seam zipped cuffs with rollercoaster buckles
- Internal phone pocket which fits iPhone 11 max