Kay Michaels: Ride The Lightning (Woman)
セール 売り切れ単価 あたり
Our world-renowned leather jacket has been reimagined, collaborating with one of the most iconic bands of all time, Metallica. The 'Ride the Lightning' Kay Michaels nods to the bands's most successful album. This artwork signified a pivotal moment for both of Metallica’s musical growth and lyrical awareness from their iconic second studio album, ‘Ride The Lightning’, that released back in 1984. Handcrafted using our signature, premium lambs leather, it references the true authenticity of biker heritage. Including this striking Metallica lining, the jackets distinctive details still remain; Featuring its asymmetrical zip, quilt detailing and slanted pockets, combined with contrasting pop-colour trims.
translation missing: ja.products.product.fit
Fits true to size.
This fitted jacket with soft supple leather is intended for a comfortable slim fit.
If you would like to layer this up, then we recommend purchasing the next size up.
View size guide for detailed measurements:
translation missing: ja.products.product.features
- External: 100% Lambs Leather Thickness 0.7-0.8mm
- Body Lining: 100% Printed Viscose Twill
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
- Upgraded exclusive Black Shiny branded hardware and zip pullers
- Signature biker panelling
- Outer functional zip pockets
- Functional epualettes on shoulders
- Adjustable zipped cuffs
- Adjustable side seam zipped cuffs with rollercoaster buckles
- Internal phone pocket which fits iPhone 11 max